• Morocco and Swaziland Kings among the richest royals in the world
• Egyptian telecoms giant, Orascom takes fight with Orange to France
• Football: Adebayor goes to Manchester City, Inter Milan future for Samuel Eto’o looking bright
• Happy Birthday Nelson ’Madiba’ Mandela
• Congo elections: Denis Sassou Nguesso, wins by a "controversial" landslide
• Obama in Ghana: A symbolic visit that hides a subtle US oil strategy?
• AU Summit: Gaddafi wants his "African Government" now!
• Cameroon-France: President Paul Biya enters corruption hall of shame
• Mali declares war against Al-Qaeda North Africa
• Uganda-DRC: Tensions mount over lake Albert resources
• Guinea - Conakry: A view from Dadis Camara’s lounge
• Egypt’s much ado about nothing as swine flu hits
• Gabon: Will Omar Bongo’s death mark the end of an era?
• Africa’s time bomb: Youth employment and population
• 3 African Presidents to pay for their ill-gotten wealth
• Madagascar: A political crisis without end...
• Swine flu alert: Can Africa cope with a pandemic?
• South African Elections: Another victory for Jacob Zuma
• Football: Top 20 earners list released in France
• Mining in Africa: Defying the laws of profits... to lose
• Football: Abedi Pele on Racism and 2010 World Cup
• Africa’s Constitution manipulators
• Ghana: election results postponed