• U.S.-Côte d’Ivoire: Gbagbo’s departure is ’not negotiable’
• Ivory Coast: Gbagbo, family and cronies banned from travel
• U.S. could remove Sudan from terror list
• U.S. "not choosing sides" in Sudan’s "make or break" period
• Hilary Clinton condemns mass rapes in DRC
• Mobile Phone banking and insurance transforming the world
• Obama: Al-Qaeda and al-Shabaab attacks in Africa “tragic and ironic”
• Angola and United States sign Strategic Partnership Dialogue
• Obama administration bridges US-Muslim divide
• United States: Country-based scrutiny for air travelers eliminated
• No U.S. desire to "Americanize the conflict in Somalia"
• Sudan sanctions: "UN Security Council has failed"
• An Ethiopian revolution and a national green hero
• Madagascar, Guinea, Niger get U.S. economic aid boot
• Egypt: US still opposed to Israeli settlements?
• Dangerous reporting from Mugabe’s Zanu pf Zimbabwe
• US: Descendants of Slaves and Slaveholders dare...
• Human rights - A school curricula after Mugabe rule ?