• Somaliland: Racist killings and marginalized Gabooyos
• Burundi: Female ex-combatants picking up the pieces
• Egypt: Pig-cull induced street rubbish a “national scandal”
• South Africa 2010 World Cup: Safer sex for soccer fans
• Ethiopia: Government rejects politicized food aid claims
• South Africa: School a refuge from xenophobia
• Sudan polls put off by a week
• Ghanaian homemade guns and instability in Togo, Nigeria, and Côte d’Ivoire
• Uganda: The confused state of politics and kingdoms
• Sudan-Uganda: Nodding disease not linked to epilepsy?
• Somalia: Mysterious deaths among African Union troops, investigations begin
• Somalia: Chronology of events since 2000
• Does swine flu spread to 74 countries make it pandemic?
• Globalization: Learning English for sex in Nigeria...
• Madagascar: On the slippery slope to hunger
• Swine flu: All eyes on an unprepared South Africa
• Madagascar: Headed for a more serious crisis
• Sierra Leone: Clitoris cutting now an adult only affair
• Black women seeking clitoris reconstruction not a luxury
• Namibia and Zambia get disaster warnings
• Somali gunmen abducted UN officials over employment
• Zimbabwe still in dire straits
• Sexy campaigns for gay men in South Africa
• South African children to get expensive new vaccine
• Israel cleans its capital: African migrants must move out!
• Ethiopia scores higher than expected in food security