• Ethiopia and U.K. forge closer economic ties
• Southern African countries zero in on Gaddafi assets
• African hi-tech taking leading position
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe calls for foreign product boycott
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Senegal - Iran: From friendship to diplomatic war
• Ivory Coast: 40% of world’s cocoa under threat of destruction
• Crisis hits Ivory Coast economy
• Ethiopian government price ceiling to be readjusted?
• Ethiopia braces for oil shortage as Sudan shuts pipes
• Ethiopia: Devalutation and speedy growth breed economic chaos?
• Chinese president visits US
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe calls for sanctions against foreign-based companies
• NAPEO: A new North African and U.S. partnership
• The rebirth of Africa: The way forward
• The ancient coin that gives impetus to China-Africa trade
• Morocco to host World Economic Forum on MENA
• Ghana: Say NO to Protectionism, Dr. Kwesi Nduom!
• Africa’s high return rate for the "frontier market investor"
• Ethiopia: Price hikes hit transport and construction sectors after birr devaluation
• UN Global Compact: ’The deeper meaning of fighting corruption is transparency’
• Ethiopia gets multi-million dollar fund to boost coffee production
• Untangling Central Africa for business
• Zimbabwe to adopt Chinese currency?
• Ghana’s protectionist and anti-business clampdown
• Ethiopia: Fear expressed over India’s massive land grabs in Gambela