• Suicide bombing during church service in Kaduna
• DRC and Uganda prohibited from pilgrimage in Mecca
• 26 Mubi students killed on an attack
• NIGERIA MUSLIM WOMEN DEPORTED ON THEIR WAY TO MECCA RETURNED HOME
• Christianity: a papyrus identified as from the 4th century revived the debate on the marriage of Christ
• France: the group"Do not touch my prophet" called for a demonstration in Paris
• Christmas jingle bells ring loud in Islamic North Africa
• Nigeria: Muslim extremist group clamped down
• Nigeria: Violence blamed on politicians
• Nigeria: Boko Haram extreme group back and stronger?
• European artists depict religious figures as African
• Somalia: Battle for control of capital intensifies as rebels join forces
• What has commonsense got to do with it?
• Uganda: A pastor’s quest for the blacklisting of gays
• Pope Benedict XVI and condoms, yes, but...
• Nigeria’s mass deportations to root out extremism ahead of polls?
• Africans, the Catholic church and an unequal reward
• Homophobia: The violence of intolerance
• Egypt: A foretaste of secularism through the Baha’is?
• Egypt: A Muslim and Coptic Christian tug of war versus civil liberties
• Algeria: A disturbing trial of Christians over Islamic Ramadan fast
• Somalia: Islamist militia takes over Horn Afrik and GBC radios
• Rape in Mecca: Algerians seethe with anger
• Beneath the Islamic beards and burqas
• The crescent: Islam’s accidental symbol
• Uganda organizes prayer week ahead of 2011 elections