• Uganda government still dealing with Libya
• Libya’s oil promises amid Gaddafi defections
• Sudan: Tensions over oil-rich Abyei region mount
• Ethiopia braces for oil shortage as Sudan shuts pipes
• Oil spill caused BP $3.7 billion annual loss
• Russian tycoon Mikhail Khordorkovsky found guilty
• Oil for Ghana – no longer a dream!
• Effective utilization of oil revenue, transparency and accountability
• Nigeria: Oil companies, Shell and Halliburton, to be questioned
• Nigerians dying at 40 in Niger Delta?
• Sudan: Oil threatens South’s independence
• Libya tears United States and United Kingdom apart
• Nigeria: Shell sells oil fields under pressure from militants?
• Nigeria gets help from China to refine its own oil
• Nigeria-DR Congo: Strange tale of simultaneous oil disasters
• South Sudan says Sudan Army backing militias
• The Deepwater Horizon Spill and its aftermath
• Nigeria: Militants to strike again
• Nigeria: Niger Delta stability key to economic success
• Shell East African exit attracts Asian and North African firms
• Apache’s Latest Faghur Basin Discovery in Egypt Tests 4,554 Barrels of Oil, 10.1 MMcf of Gas Per Day
• Ghana: IMANI: Running Commentary on a Few Recent Developments
• U.S. - Ghana: The biofuel scam
• Statement at the Conclusion of an IMF Staff Mission to Chad
• Zimbabwe: French oil group Total victim of Black empowerment regulation?
• IMANI Alert: : Watch These Oil Numbers!