• Aiding Children Accused of Witchcraft
• Cremation of dead espoused in Southern Africa
• Ugandan children fall prey to human sacrifice
• Sierra Leone youth call for an end to Female Genital Mutilation
• Senegalese traditional dance, sex or pornography?
• Shock over Zimbabwe’s hard gang-raping women
• Kenya’s Akuku Danger goes to the Polygamy Hall Of Fame
• Morocco’s Ramadan culinary and lifestyle experience
• Death Becomes Him
• Africa has more Serial-Killers than U.S. and Europe
• Albinos seek electoral representation in Uganda
• Fixing the mutilated vagina
• Zimbabwe: A new wife for Tsvangirai?
• What’s In A Name?
• President Zuma weds fifth wife, another to follow soon
• What is in a South African name?
• Tabaski Redux
• Meism: A definitive exposition of a Liberian socio-political phenomenon
• Uganda police save underage Sudanese from forced marriage, mother on the run
• Structuralism ‘au village’: An Obituary for Claude Lévi-Strauss
• Coffee: The Ethiopian gift to the world
• Guinea: Sacrifice, University Style
• Tanzania’s taste for cold-blooded Albino killings
• Linguistic Atlas to provide Africa with a geo-linguistic map
• Initiations, Circumcisions and Deaths : A South African headache
• Forced circumcisions, abuse and death of boys at initiation camp send shock waves