• Ethiopian government reveals another ambitious economic plan
• Indian firm using stolen documents to claim Nigerian Steel?
• Zenawi: Ethiopia won’t slow down for their carelessness
• Nigeria to consider coal amid gas production concerns
• Trade Unions’ boycott : The last straw to break Mugabe’s back ?
• Not everyone is happy about hosting FIFA 2010
• Situation worsens in Nigeria’s Delta region
• Deadly lead recycling industry cripples Dakar neighbourhood
• Zimbabwe’s economy is heading for a crash
• Algeria : International garage spare parts and equipment show
• Mining contracts under review
• ’Unfair’ EAC common external tariffs worry Kenyan traders