• Kenya: bloody battle between Orma and Pokomo
• Prices, profits and planning - the teaching of Hayek
• Inch’Allah Opposition delivers Cameroon to Biya on a Platter of silver
• End game in Côte d’Ivoire marks a new beginning
• North Sudan: 354 Christian and Jewish Southern Sudanese Slaves Liberated
• US-Nigeria: ’Trajectory of bad elections’ should be checked
• African Renaissance: Rethinking Political Leadership on the Continent
• Ivory Coast heading towards civil war?
• Libya: The Gaddafis between the devil and the deep blue sea
• Unlikely backers legitimize Black History Month observance
• Libya: Gaddafi turns to son’s special forces and foreign mercenaries
• Botswana warns Libya amid suspected Zimbabwe mercenaries
• Libya: Independence for the east?
• Libya: Gaddafi’s national address marks his end
• Libya: Violent plans by military alerted as death toll rises
• Libya: The Gaddafis in panic mode?
• Zimbabwe: Activists arrested to prevent Egypt-Tunisian style protests
• Ivory Coast: 40% of world’s cocoa under threat of destruction
• Can the US allow democracy to take root in Egypt’s shifting sands?
• United States of Africa: Just a nice dream?
• Zimbabwe: Wives of officials off EU sanctions list
• Uganda: Museveni rejects winds of change
• Libya: Gaddafi warns against use of Facebook, activists arrested
• Ethiopia: Four NGOs get government ban
• After clampdown Algeria protesters vow to return
• Libya, Algeria, Yemen, Bahrain, who’s Arab world’s next?