• End game in Côte d’Ivoire marks a new beginning
• Libya: Uganda offers Muammar Gaddafi refuge
• Of Western hypocrisy, Obdurate tyrants and Changing times
• Military Intervention in Libya and The other side of International Diplomacy
• Ethiopia to overthrow Eritrean government?
• U.S-Egypt to pursue ’strategic interests’ together
• Obama’s Foreign Policy: Reaping the Fruit of Patient Diplomacy?
• Ethiopia-Israel: Avigdor Lieberman meets Meles Zenawi to promote commerce
• Canada - Mali: Canadian Foreign Minister visits Mali
• Nigeria: Clinton choses straight talk over soft diplomacy and lambasts Nigerian leaders
• DR Congo: Hillary Clinton calls on students to write a new history
• Obama in Ghana: A symbolic visit that hides a subtle US oil strategy?
• Welcome to Ghana President Obama
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe snubs US ambassador and hurls insults at top US diplomat
• President Obama’s historic visit to Ghana: A recognition of success and progress
• Send a direct SMS to US President Barack Obama
• Gaddafi, African Union chairman accused of collaborating with Italy against Africans...
• Netherlands - Zimbabwe: You will get no money from us
• Hamas happy with Obama, compares Palestinian struggle with slavery
• Ghana and South Africa encourage US Africa relations
• Tsvangirai to visit France on first overseas trip as PM
• Second UN position to go to second Ethiopian Woman
• Madagascar: Why is Marc Ravalomanana accusing France?
• Somalia Islamist insurgents issued strong warning
• Obama administration commits to Muslim dialogue
• East Africa to Somalia’s rescue, Eritrea to be sanctioned