• Five dead in Uganda due to killer disease
• Police shot Striking mineworker in Rustenburg to dead
• Armed rebel groups Hinders the fight against cholera in Nyamilima.
• Guinea government still remain voiceless on the culprits of September, 28 massacre
• Professor Gottlieb honored by Queen Elizabeth II
• The Global Fund Welcomes U.S. Budget Allocation of US$1.05 billion for 2011
• Vaccinations before sex
• Ethiopia and Ghana on the verge of Guinea worm eradication
• Achieving the African Dream demands individual efforts!
• Egypt: Let Israeli Breast Cancer Experts in
• Ghanaian Civil Society activists join forces against fake & counterfeit drugs
• Black Women prone to deadlier breast cancer than White counterparts
• Ethiopia: UNICEF and WHO join forces to save children
• Zimbabwe: PWDs demand condom packs in Braille to promote safe sex
• Ghana: Beware! National Health Insurance Reforms
• Zimbabwe records sharp drops in HIV cases but rate remains "high"
• AIDS Vaccine: Thailand tests yield positive results ahead of South African test results
• Zimbabwe: Massive misuse of state AIDS levy negates years of progress
• Zimbabwe doctor strike ends, sacked GPs to reapply
• Ethiopia: Strange disease causing several deaths in Addis not unexpected
• Zimbabwe: Hundreds of public sector doctors sacked as swine flu hits
• Zimbabwe: Swine flu hits amid fears of renewed cholera infections as doctors strike
• Sudan-Uganda: Nodding disease not linked to epilepsy?
• Ethiopia: Swine flu/A-H1N1 testing in Kenya questioned
• Zimbabwe: Doctors embark on a strike action
• Somalia: Mysterious deaths among African Union troops, investigations begin