• Drug addicts turn to HIV drugs for lethal mix
• Huge marijuana plantation discovered in South Africa
• Mozambique’s presidents stuffing Africa with drugs
• Toxic counterfeit drugs poisoning hundreds of thousands
• Corruption: Zimbabwe health workers creating artificial HIV drug shortages
• Guinea-Bissau: EU and U.S. lose war against crime?
• Drug cartels losing ground in African drug war?
• Uganda airport fights increasing drug trafficking
• Liberia: Sirleaf lauded for massive drug bust
• Nigeria: End of the road for politician drug smuggler?
• Indignities implicit in Arizona immigration crackdown
• Statement of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund Regarding Senate Passage of Legislation Concerning Crack/Powder Cocaine Sentencing Disparity (S. 1789, The Fair Sentencing Act of 2010)
• Africa: Drug trade fund terrorist activities
• West Africa: A future of shared roles in pharmaceutical development
• U.S. dollars and a world of proxy cocaine users!
• Guinea under rebel threat
• Caribbean and West Africa’s trans-Atlantic cocain trade
• A Khat fight in Ethiopia and the United Kingdom
• Africa capable of research and development of drugs
• Transport minister questioned over abandoned cocaine plane
• President sacks transport minister over mysterious plane filled with cocaine
• Guinea-Bissau fast becoming a narcotics and terrorism haven
• Negative police drug test results anger pupils
• Health Ministers to discuss pharmaceutical industries in Africa
• Researchers from Canada and Uganda breakthrough on new malaria drug
• The poor stand to lose from anti-patent crusades