• Kenya’s Favorite Son Does It Again
• Several arrests in the army headquarters following an attack
• Striking miners urge to return to work.
• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Port Harcourt University in Nigerian shut down following the lynching of 4 students
• Nigeria: Anti-corruption agency Versus former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney
• Ivory Coast: Electoral Commission misses presidential deadline
• Zimbabwe: Editor released but "dark times are back"
• Nigeria: Battle between military and rebel forces intensifies
• Zimbabwe: Police intimidate journalists ahead of 2011 polls
• Of Egyptian pyramids and politics
• Zimbabwe: Tendai Biti cuts Mugabe’s election budget request
• The role of tradition in African democracy
• Uganda: Museveni uses security to attract northern votes
• Southern Africa countries attack Muammar Gaddafi
• Madagascar’s sad referendum "joke"
• South Africa’s cabinet wage bill at all time high
• Female circumcision and Ugandan politics
• U.S. could remove Sudan from terror list
• Malawi’s flag war gets support from Catholic Church
• Zimbabwe to suffer food shortages ahead of elections
• Burma election: ’Where’s the story?’
• Zimbabwe: South Korean investment agreements "null and void"
• Nigeria’s mass deportations to root out extremism ahead of polls?
• Liberia: President’s cabinet sweep divides pundits