• Kenya’s Favorite Son Does It Again
• Several arrests in the army headquarters following an attack
• Striking miners urge to return to work.
• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Port Harcourt University in Nigerian shut down following the lynching of 4 students
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s amnesty plea for criminals condemned
• Rwanda election free and fair?
• Rwanda: Free press, post-genocide
• Rwanda: Media banned from operation ahead of elections
• Zimbabwe: Sabina Mugabe’s hero status raises eyebrows
• Haiti: Wyclef Jean for President?
• Gaddafi continues push for United States of Africa
• "Intervention will harm Iran’s democratic movement”
• Zimbabwe: Early Zanu-PF campaign jingles ’alienate voters’
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s Zanu-PF to face ICC
• President Obama’s new financial law, a plus or a minus?
• Egypt: Ready for equal rights regardless of religion?
• Zimbabwe: Zanu Pf agents in uniformed forces get double salaries
• Guinea military seek to take over power again?
• Egypt: Mubarak’s "terminal" cancer sparks fears
• Manipulating the memory of the Rwandan genocide
• Can Obama pull it off?
• 7/7 Bombings showed we do not know our enemy
• South Africa’s World Cup untold story
• Vive La France and French Speaking Africa!