• Namibia: Baby-dumping rates soar among school girls
• Ugandan Sex workers attack religious leaders
• Morocco: The loneliness of an intersex
• Uganda: Anti-gay minister of ethics and integrity resigns
• Anti-gay propaganda splits Uganda priests and churches
• Beyond sex: South African school girls seek ’Fashionable Pregnancies"
• Tea pickers, dangerous sex and Kenya
• Egypt : "Old Maids" protest on Facebook
• Senegal’s judicial doublespeak and homosexuality
• Sudan and FGM: "The clitoris is dirty"
• When older men long for young girls in the name of religion
• Secrets of prostitution in an Islamic Kingdom
• Sex Poverty and HIV/AIDS on a Caribbean Island
• Egypt sends first man sent to jail for sexual assault but ...
• African serfdom running amok
• Marriage or Legal paedophilia : Morocco battles with under age marriages
• Sex for grades in Africa : Necessity or choice
• Man repeatedly rapes and kills a child in Mugabe’s village
• Kenya : No land for sex offenders
• Male circumcision : promoting unsafe sex or mocking traditions in Kenya ?
• Man with 84 wives remanded in prison could be put to death
• Scandal in Morocco : Legalising paedophilia through a fatwa
• Political journalist caught in pornographic scandal
• Zuma rape cartoon as seen by South Africans
• Anti-child pornography site launched in South Africa
• Islamic gov’t forces HIV patients to marry and orders them not to ...