• Struggling for Democracy in Guinea-Bissau: Drug Trafficking, Military and Politics
• Guinea-Bissau: A time for change
• Guinea-Bissau: EU and U.S. lose war against crime?
• Drug cartels losing ground in African drug war?
• IMF Concludes Staff Visit to Guinea-Bissau
• UN Security Council press statement on Guinea Bissau
• Guinea-Bissau: A confused coup d’etat?
• West Africa: A common visa for UEMOA states
• Guinea-Bissau presidential elections: Fate of results in the hands of the military?
• Guinea Bissau: Elections so far free and fair
• Guinea Bissau: Political killings unmask a top narco-state
• Guinea Bissau: High profile killings linked to rivalry
• Guinea-Bissau: Military chief killed, President follows suit
• Suspected brain behind Guinea-Bissau coup arrested
• Guinea Bissau’s affair with Coup d’etats and Cocaine
• Guinea-Bissau fast becoming a narcotics and terrorism haven
• Guinea-Bissau-Senegal: On the child trafficking route
• Full archives Guinea-Bissau